Art Index Retrospective™: 1929 -1984 provides users access to over half a century of art literature covering fine, decorative, and commercial art. Content includes high-quality indexing of nearly 600 publications, many of which are peer-reviewed, and citations of over 25,000 book reviews.
Arts & Humanities Citation Index®, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information for journal articles in the arts & humanities that they need to find research data, analyze trends, journals, and researchers, and share their findings.
Overcome information overload and focus on essential data from over 1,700 of the world's leading arts and humanities journals.
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7. Because each library creates its own eBook collection, the content you see may vary if you use the database at different libraries (your school, your public library, or your office).
HELLENIC ACADEMIC LIBRARIES LINK is the Consortium of Greek Academic Libraries and is constituted from:
- 37 Academic Institutions (22 Universities and 15 Technological Institutions)
- 14 Research Institutions
- Academy of Athens
- National Library of Greece
- Hellenic Parliament Library
- Pedagogical Institute
- National Agricultural Research Foundation
- University of Cyprus
Through HEAL-Link Portal the members of the consortium have full-text access to electronic journals and books and to bibliographic databases.
IP address recognition (see Access Library eResources guidelines) is used from the publishers to allow access and My-HEAL-Link, which is a personalization service, does not conflict with this process.
The Institutional Repository of Scientific Publications (IKEE) includes:
- Scientific papers by AUTh Faculty & Research Staff, such as articles in journals and conferences, books, art and multimedia work, studies, etc.
- Unpublished (“grey”) AUTh literature, such as doctoral dissertations, master theses, diploma theses.
Journal Citation Reports® offers a systematic, objective means to critically evaluate the world's leading journals, with quantifiable, statistical information based on citation data. By compiling articles' cited references, JCR helps to measure research influence and impact at the journal and category levels, and shows the relationship between citing and cited journals. Available in Science and Social Sciences editions.
JSTOR is a growing digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources.
AUTh Library currently subscribes to the following collections:
- Arts & Sciences I - Representative disciplines and notable titles in this collection
- Arts & Sciences II - Representative disciplines and notable titles in this collection
- Arts & Sciences III - Representative disciplines and notable titles in this collection
- Arts & Sciences IV - Representative disciplines and notable titles in this collection
- Arts & Sciences VII - Representative disciplines and notable titles in this collection
- Health & General Sciences - Representative disciplines and notable titles in this collection
The Embassy of the United States in Greece has covered the subscription costs for 2014.