ProQuest Central is the largest multidisciplinary database with over 12.000 titles, with over 9.000 titles in full-text. It serves as the central resource for researchers at all levels in all markets. Over 160 subjects areas are covered extensively in this product including business and economics, health and medical, news and world affairs, technology, social sciences and more.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
This collection includes the following databases:
- AIDS and Cancer Research Abstracts
- CBCA Complete: Health & Medicine, Health & Safety Science Abstracts,MEDLINE, Pharmaceutical News Index,PILOTS
- ProQuest Career and Technical Education: Health & Medicine
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: Health & Medicine
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I: Health & Medicine
- ProQuest Family Health
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source
- ProQuest Research Library: Health & Medicine,TOXLINE
The Prothiki is intended to provide an online environment and technical support service to host and freely disseminate journals published under the aegis of the University and/or the responsibility of its staff.
It hosts open access journals published by AUTh Faculties, Schools, Departments, Laboratories, etc.