Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. Scopus delivers an overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences and arts and humanities.
The object of the Synedriothiki is to list and promote conferences, forums and other scholarly events held at AUTh in a single standardised online environment with the option of submitting search criteria, which will help upgrade the existing services.
It hosts conferences and scholarly events organised by AUTh Faculties, Schools, Departments, Laboratories, etc.
The Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy is a state-of-the-art web-based presentation tool featuring more than 2,000 stunning illustrations and clinical images from Atlas of Anatomy, plus 100 full-color dental images.
This cutting-edge online platform enables instructors to enhance students' learning experiences by incorporating dynamic visuals into lectures and presentations. It also provides users with the ability to develop materials that are tailored to the course objectives.
All visitors to the site are welcome to browse the Atlas structure and to use the demo version. Full access to content and functionalities, however, is restricted to authorized users.
Interdisciplinary bibliographic database that is used for research discovery and analytics. The Web of ScienceTM Core Collection (1900-present) includes the following databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (1900-present)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (1900-present)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (1990-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science & Humanities (1990-present)
Thtough the Web of Science search environment the following databases may also be accessed:
- KCI-Korean Journal Database (1980-present)
- SciELO Citation Index (1997-present)
- Zoological Record® (1894-present)