Includes the following databases and digital collections:
- Archives Unbound: World War II, Occupation, and the Civil War in Greece (1940-1949) - Records of the U.S. State Department Classified Files
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO)
- The Making of Modern Law
- The Making of the Modern World
- The Economist Historical Archive 1843-2006
- The Financial Times Historical Archive, 1888-2006
The following search engines are also included:
- NewsVault for searching all subscribed newspaper collections (Economist & Financial Times are included)
- Artemis primary sources for searching subscribed digital collections (ECCO, Modern Law, Modern World, Financial Times are included). More collections will be integrated.
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7. Because each library creates its own eBook collection, the content you see may vary if you use the database at different libraries (your school, your public library, or your office).