Includes 116 ebook series titles from the collections Emerald Business, Management and Economics και Emerald Social Sciences.
Three series titles, namely Innovation and Leadership in English Language Teaching, Syntax and Semantics, Studies in Writing have been acquired from Brill publishers and may be accesses only through their site.
Includes the following databases and digital collections:
- Archives Unbound: World War II, Occupation, and the Civil War in Greece (1940-1949) - Records of the U.S. State Department Classified Files
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO)
- The Making of Modern Law
- The Making of the Modern World
- The Economist Historical Archive 1843-2006
- The Financial Times Historical Archive, 1888-2006
The following search engines are also included:
- NewsVault for searching all subscribed newspaper collections (Economist & Financial Times are included)
- Artemis primary sources for searching subscribed digital collections (ECCO, Modern Law, Modern World, Financial Times are included). More collections will be integrated.
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7. Because each library creates its own eBook collection, the content you see may vary if you use the database at different libraries (your school, your public library, or your office).
GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. The database provides indexing and abstracts for more than 384,000 records, as well as Open Access full text for more than 4,700 records.
HELLENIC ACADEMIC LIBRARIES LINK is the Consortium of Greek Academic Libraries and is constituted from:
- 37 Academic Institutions (22 Universities and 15 Technological Institutions)
- 14 Research Institutions
- Academy of Athens
- National Library of Greece
- Hellenic Parliament Library
- Pedagogical Institute
- National Agricultural Research Foundation
- University of Cyprus
Through HEAL-Link Portal the members of the consortium have full-text access to electronic journals and books and to bibliographic databases.
IP address recognition (see Access Library eResources guidelines) is used from the publishers to allow access and My-HEAL-Link, which is a personalization service, does not conflict with this process.