The Library of Archaeology & History of Art Departments, the largest of its kind in Northern Greece, was founded in 1926. It has a collection of approximately 40.000 volumes as well as 300 scientific journal titles, of which 170 titles are current. The number of books increases annually by about 1.000 titles. The Library is used by the teachers and students of the School of History and Archaeology, as well as by archaeologists of the Ministry of Culture and other researchers.
Suggested electronic sources:
More sources about:
Mon-Thu: 10.00-17.00 / Fri: 10.00-15.00
Holidays/Summer: Contact the Library